[Assessment 1098] Reminder: Guest discussion next week!

Marie Cora marie.cora at hotspurpartners.com
Tue Jan 29 07:51:03 EST 2008

Good morning, afternoon, and evening to you all. I hope this email
finds you well.

I wanted to remind everyone about our upcoming discussion with JoAnn
Crandall and Forrest Chisman on their publication Passing the Torch:
Strategies for Innovation in Community College ESL.

The discussion will focus on the innovative strategies that several
community colleges are using to help ESL students achieve higher learner
gains, increase retention rates, and facilitate transitions to higher
ed.

For complete information on this discussion and suggested preparations,
please go to:

http://www.nifl.gov/lincs/discussions/assessment/08passingthetorch.html

Please join us for the discussion February 4 though 8!

marie.cora at hotspurpartners.com
NIFL Assessment Discussion List Moderator