[Assessment 1103] No Questions or Comments?!

Marie Cora marie.cora at hotspurpartners.com
Mon Feb 4 18:50:48 EST 2008

Hello everyone,

I'm so surprised! No one has anything to comment on regarding your
program's effectiveness at helping ESL students advance?? I was very
curious to know if subscribers experience the same types of issues that
Dr. Chisman and Dr. Crandall found in their research: a lack of
intensity of instruction/few protocols for transitioning students/few
opportunities for professional development.

What are the issues in your program that you feel inhibit the ESL
student from advancing? What do you try to do about that?

Please post your questions and comments now.

Assessment Discussion List Moderator

Marie Cora
<mailto:marie.cora at hotspurpartners.com> marie.cora at hotspurpartners.com
NIFL Assessment Discussion List Moderator