[Assessment 1106] Re: No Questions or Comments?!

Jackie Coelho jackie.coelho at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 22:23:06 EST 2008

Hi Maria,
Since the conversation has had a slow start, I am going to ask a
question. I know that perhaps this question is answered in the
reading, which I have had time to read, so forgive me if that is the
case. What exactly is "intensity of instruction"? And how does one
measure "rigor"?

Just the thoughts I had when I first read the description of this
discussion group.
Jackie