[Assessment 1108] Re: {Dangerous Content?} RE: No Questions or Comments?!

Jackie Coelho jackie.coelho at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 13:06:09 EST 2008

Hi Tina,

This has been researched already and is the basis for the arguement in
favor of bilingual education, a good idea that was not implemented in
the best way. For many years people have known that a good foundation
in literacy in the first language will facilitate learning in a second
or third language.

Another interesting twist is the existence of languages that are not written.

Jackie