[Assessment 1110] Re: Observation checklist

Marie Cora marie.cora at hotspurpartners.com
Tue Feb 5 14:42:06 EST 2008

Hi Ted,

Thanks for this. This is a great list - did you generate it yourself?

I guess I have a bunch of questions for you about it:

How do you use it? As a general guide, or do you deliberately try to
address each item? Are you the only one who uses this, or do others you
work with?

Do you find that if you adhere to these principles, that the students
advance?