[Assessment 1111] Re: Factors affecting student advancement

Marie Cora marie.cora at hotspurpartners.com
Tue Feb 5 14:56:39 EST 2008

Hi Gail, thanks for your post.

I think you raise some interesting issues to add to the list of items in
question. You've noted that a student's educational experience often
seems to help, that perhaps the teacher's skill level could be at play,
and that small program's face many challenges that could exacerbate the
entire situation.

It's great to know that your program does its best to help you improve
your skills Gail. At least you have that piece of the puzzle to an
extent.

How about other factors that could cause problems? Does anyone have
other things to add - and what you or your program tries to do to
address the issues?