[Assessment 1113] Re: No Questions or Comments?!

valerie.woodard valerie.woodard at hccs.edu
Tue Feb 5 14:59:12 EST 2008

I would like to respond to this question it has been very hard to track this. I have develop a process by viewing class data. We have began to give all instructor and support staff computer access to data for tracking and forcasting.

Valerie Y. Woodard, MA
Program Director
Research, Evaluation & Staff Development
Community & Adult Education
Houston Community College
3100 Main St, Rm BD07E
Houston, Texas 77002