[Assessment 1121] Re: Observation checklist

Forrest Chisman forrest at crosslink.net
Tue Feb 5 19:16:40 EST 2008

Ted,

I like the list very much too, and hope you can answer Marie's questions.
Also, how large is your program, how many hours/week do classes meet, and
how would you "grade" your program using this list? What percentage of your
students advance a level (or more) in a year (or more)? You don't list
intensity and duration of instruction - two factors that Jodi Crandall and I
have found important. Do you find these important too, or do you think those
factors "wash out" if the principles you list are followed?

Forrest Chisman

Vice President

CAAL