[Assessment 1173] Last day for Guest Discussion!

Marie Cora marie.cora at hotspurpartners.com
Fri Feb 8 08:05:24 EST 2008

Hello everyone,

Today is our final day of discussion with Drs. Chisman and Crandall. If
you have questions or comments, please post them now. This discussion
will close at the end of the day today.

I would like to thank everyone in the interim for holding such a rich
and interesting discussion - I've learned a lot. I've been particularly
excited to see some new voices pop up this week - thank you! It's
really wonderful to hear from more of you (there are nearly 700
subscribers now!). If you haven't ever posted before, I encourage you
to take the leap. And of course, it's great to read from the 'regular'
posters as always here.

I am preparing a transcript of the discussion for your use afterwards.
I have more than 20 pages of text to work on, so it's going to be a tad
tricky to get the flow of posts so that it makes good sense to all. I
will alert you when the transcript is ready and can be downloaded -
probably sometime at the end of next week.

Ok! On to our final discussion day then! Looking forward to what's in
store today!

<mailto:marie.cora at hotspurpartners.com> marie.cora at hotspurpartners.com
NIFL Assessment Discussion List Moderator