[Assessment 1187] Re: Observation checklist

Jodi Crandall crandall at umbc.edu
Fri Feb 8 12:02:57 EST 2008

Kevin,

Unfortunately, social promotion is always a danger.

Since your standardized exams for reading/writing and grammar classes
have proved to be so helpful in helping students to be in classes at
the right level, are you thinking of developing a listening/speaking
test as well?

I wonder whether any other programs have developed or identified a
listening/speaking test that they could describe or recommend?

Jodi