[Assessment 1222] Re: Multiple Intelligences and Differentiated Instruction--registration opens

Wendy Quinones teacherwendyq at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 21:29:45 EST 2008

Hi Bonnie and Forrest,
I am the developer and facilitator for this course, and I'm delighted to
hear that you registered, Bonnie! I have taught transition-to-college
courses as well as ABE reading and writing from low-intermediate through
GED, as well as freshman comp at the community college level. What we do in
this course is applicable at all those levels, as well as in ESOL. I don't
have much ESOL experience myself, but quite a few participants in similar
courses I've run have been ESOL teachers and they have been able to use the
concepts in wonderfully creative ways. I think the principles of MI and DI
can be used at any level and any setting, and the course is flexible
enough to allow for use anywhere -- basically participants will learn
principles and then use them by making a lesson plan for their own
practice. I've done several of these courses, and they are fun!

Hope I'll see many of you there,
Wendy Quinones