[Assessment 1233] Ave atque vale!

Forrest Chisman forrest at crosslink.net
Fri Feb 8 22:54:12 EST 2008

Dear Participants,

Since it's Friday night and Marie says the Discussion is over, I guess it
is. But I'd like to thank you all personally for taking the time to
participate and for making this such an "interesting" week for me. I've
learned a lot, and I hope you've benefited too. In any event, you all seem
to be wonderful people, and I hope we haven't heard the last of each other.
Both Jodi and I will be at the TESOL Convention, and I would love to meet
you personally.

I hope you all have wonderful weekends with friends and family. I will be
devoting a lot of time to making up for neglecting my "child" (see
attachment) while I was writing to you.