[Assessment 1253] Re: Videos of good teachers teaching ESL

jhalaesl at aol.com jhalaesl at aol.com
Tue Feb 12 18:07:24 EST 2008

evelynrenner.com/greatstart5

Evelyn Renner no longer travels to present her workshops but has put together some tools for instructors and tutors. I have not used the GreatStart5 program, but suspect the materials are of the same high quality as others from E. Renner Associates.

Joanne
Literacy Services
Jointure for Community Adult Education, Inc.