[Assessment 1257] Call for Presenters - ProLiteracy Worldwide Conference
Archived Content Disclaimer
Please note: This page contains archived content from the lincs.ed.gov e-mail discussion list system, which was disabled in 2012. The content on this page is available for archival purposes only. Hyperlinks on this page may be broken or may no longer link to the content specified from within the archive posting. In addition, information displayed on this page may no longer be relevant.
Thu Feb 14 10:23:12 EST 2008
- Previous message: [Assessment 1256] Reading Today article
- Next message: [Assessment 1258] End of FOB list
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]
Call for Presenters
ProLiteracy Worldwide is now accepting applications to present at the
2008 annual conference in October at the Peabody, Little Rock, AR
October 2 - 4, 2008
Don't miss the opportunity to showcase your knowledge in the following topic areas:
* Innovative Instructional Practices
* English as a Second Language / Citizenship
* Student Involvement & Leadership
* Program Improvement / Accountability & Innovative Program Practices
* Fund Development, Advocacy & Marketing
to submit your proposal today!
Deadline is April 8, 2008
Valerie Gigliotti, Resource Center Administrator
Proliteracy Worldwide / Syracuse, NY 13210 / vgigliotti at proliteracy.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...