[Assessment 1257] Call for Presenters - ProLiteracy Worldwide Conference
Archived Content Disclaimer
This page contains archived content from a LINCS email discussion list that closed in 2012. This content is not updated as part of LINCS’ ongoing website maintenance, and hyperlinks may be broken.
Thu Feb 14 10:23:12 EST 2008
- Previous message: [Assessment 1256] Reading Today article
- Next message: [Assessment 1258] End of FOB list
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]
Call for Presenters
ProLiteracy Worldwide is now accepting applications to present at the
2008 annual conference in October at the Peabody, Little Rock, AR
October 2 - 4, 2008
Don't miss the opportunity to showcase your knowledge in the following topic areas:
* Innovative Instructional Practices
* English as a Second Language / Citizenship
* Student Involvement & Leadership
* Program Improvement / Accountability & Innovative Program Practices
* Fund Development, Advocacy & Marketing
to submit your proposal today!
Deadline is April 8, 2008
Valerie Gigliotti, Resource Center Administrator
Proliteracy Worldwide / Syracuse, NY 13210 / vgigliotti at proliteracy.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...