[Assessment 1259] FW: [ProfessionalDevelopment 1976] Goal Assessment for Adult Learners

Marie Cora marie.cora at hotspurpartners.com
Fri Feb 15 12:52:50 EST 2008

Colleagues:

The following was recently posted on the Professional Development
Discussion List. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Marie Cora
Assessment Discussion List Moderator

Hi,
I'm interested in finding out if anyone has recommendations for a
research-based assessment tool to measure students' progress toward
achieving individual goals such as life skills. Our agency is interested
in tracking personal goals of our students, but haven't been able to
find an assessment tool yet. If anyone has suggestions, please let me
know.

Thanks!

Amy Rhoades
Manager of Adult Literacy Programs