[Assessment 1267] Passing the Torch - transcript available!

Marie Cora marie.cora at hotspurpartners.com
Thu Feb 21 12:44:57 EST 2008

Dear Colleagues,

I hope this email finds you well.

Below please find the link to the transcript(s) on our discussion with
Drs. Chisman and Crandall from early this month.

http://www.nifl.gov/lincs/discussions/assessment/08passingthetorch_trans
.html

This was quite a tricky feat: the conversation was so rich and had many
tangents that sprung from initial postings.

You will see that I decided to divide the discussion into topical areas;
I have placed them in the order (more or less) that each of the topics
was raised. Some transcripts have a couple of repeat posts so that the
flow of conversation makes sense. A couple transcripts have links that
refer you to other transcripts because a similar item was mentioned in
another topical area.

I did not summarize! You would have been waiting another month for the
transcript if I did so. What I decided to do was pull out all the
discussions items within an area, and I have listed these at the top of
each transcript (where appropriate).

Alrighty then! I hope that you find this useful.

As always: PLEASE PLEASE if you do use this resource - be so kind as to
drop me a note to let me know how you used it and if it was successful.

Thanks to all Assessment Discussion List subscribers - you made that
discussion the rich resource that it is!

<mailto:marie.cora at hotspurpartners.com> marie.cora at hotspurpartners.com
NIFL Assessment Discussion List Moderator