[Assessment 1346] Discussion on Special Topics

Marie Cora marie.cora at hotspurpartners.com
Fri Jun 20 09:18:24 EDT 2008

Hello everyone, I hope this email finds you well.

I wanted to alert folks to the discussion that is winding down on the
Special Topics List - it has been focused on content standards. There
have been some posts this past couple days that are focusing on student
assessment - the GED, and CASAS are being talked about right now for
example. I thought I would let you know in case anyone would like to
either subscribe or read the archives. Or post your own two cents!

If you would like to either subscribe yourself or read the archives, go
to: