[Assessment 1365] Re: A note of thanks...

Suma Kurien KURIENS at lagcc.cuny.edu
Wed Jul 16 02:35:05 EDT 2008

Jo,
All the best and thanks for all your work with NIFL through these years.
Suma Kurien

>>> "Maralit, Mary Jo" <MMaralit at NIFL.gov> 07/15/08 5:26 PM >>>

Dearest all,

I wanted to let you know that my last day at the National Institute for
Literacy will be Friday, July 18. Next week, I will be moving to a position
at the U.S. Department of Education, Office of Vocational and Adult
Education.

In the past 5 years of working at the National Institute for Literacy on the
LINCS project and with the discussion lists, I have learned a lot from the
field. I am grateful to have had the opportunity to work with such a
wonderful, committed group adult education researchers, policymakers,
administrators, practitioners, and students.

I hope that our paths cross in the near future. Many thanks for your
support throughout the years.

Sincerely,
Jo Maralit