[Assessment 1367] Re: A note of thanks...

Marie Cora marie.cora at hotspurpartners.com
Wed Jul 16 14:48:58 EDT 2008

Dear Jo (and hello everyone),

I've been wanting to reply with heartfelt thanks and I just read a reply
by Daphne Greenberg, moderator of the Diversity and Literacy Discussion
List, to your note on her List.

Daphne has expressed exactly how I feel, with eloquence and grace, and I
could not possibly do a better job. So, I am borrowing Daphne's words
and pasting them here for you, Jo, so that all the subscribers on the
Assessment List know how I and the other moderators feel:

Jo,
Yes, good luck and congratulations. More importantly, as moderator of
this list, I would like from the bottom of my heart to thank you on this
public forum for everything that you have done for this list, as well as
all of NIFL electronic lists. Subscribers who don't know you, or your
role, probably do not realize that you have been the force behind the
scenes that help make the lists possible, that you have "gone to bat"
for us whenever necessary, and that for all these years you have been a
staunch ally and advocate for the adult literacy field. THANK YOU for
being there for us.
Daphne

We will miss you greatly Jo! The world is a better place with you in
it!

Fondest regards,