[Assessment 1386] Seeking your discussion topic ideas

Marie Cora mariecora at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 09:49:26 EDT 2008

Good morning, afternoon, and evening to you all. I hope this email finds
you well.

Happy International Literacy Day!!

I want to welcome new subscribers who have signed on in the past couple of
months – we now have a total of 715 subscribers on this List.

To start off September, I want to ask you what types of topics that you
would like to see us discuss here on the Assessment List. As always, I will
organize some discussions with special guests, but I would like to gather
your thoughts and requests on discussion topics as well.

So please send your ideas to either the List, or to me personally, if you
prefer that. I will put together a list of the requested topics and post
them for everyone, and we will go from there!

Thanks so much – I'm looking forward to reading what is on your minds, and
I'm also looking forward to another interesting year of discussion on
assessment topics in Adult Education.

Email me at: marie.cora at hotspurpartners.com