[Assessment 1395] Re: Seeking your discussion topic ideas

Melinda Hefner mhefner at cccti.edu
Mon Sep 8 13:48:52 EDT 2008

I'll add my vote to this topic, too.

Melinda M. Hefner
Director, Literacy Support Services

Basic Skills Department
Caldwell Community College and Technical Institute
2855 Hickory Blvd.
Hudson, North Carolina 28638
Office: 828.726.2245
FAX: 828.726.2266

>>> On 9/8/2008 at 1:23 pm, in message

<0C988598E761184F93D5E740DF3D3AA603EC751D at SCCDMAIL.SCCD.CTC.EDU>,
"Miller-Parker, Donna" <DMiller at sccd.ctc.edu> wrote:

I would second that suggestion as a topic!

Donna Miller-Parker, Dean for Basic & Transitional Studies
South Seattle Community College
6000 16th Ave. SW
Seattle, WA 98106-1499
(206) 768-6869