[Assessment 1402] Re: Seeking your discussion topic ideas

Katrina Hinson KHinson at almanid.com
Mon Sep 8 20:25:55 EDT 2008

I like all the suggestions put forward so far. I'd also add assessment
in online environments - assessing online/computer literacy. I teach
adult literacy via a totally online environment for the most part and
assessment in this area is definitely something I'd like to discuss.

Regards,
Katrina Hinson

>>> "Marie Cora" <mariecora at gmail.com> 9/8/2008 9:49 am >>>

Good morning, afternoon, and evening to you all. I hope this email
finds
you well.

Happy International Literacy Day!!

I want to welcome new subscribers who have signed on in the past couple
of
months – we now have a total of 715 subscribers on this List.

To start off September, I want to ask you what types of topics that
you
would like to see us discuss here on the Assessment List. As always, I
will
organize some discussions with special guests, but I would like to
gather
your thoughts and requests on discussion topics as well.

So please send your ideas to either the List, or to me personally, if
you
prefer that. I will put together a list of the requested topics and
post
them for everyone, and we will go from there!

Thanks so much – I'm looking forward to reading what is on your
minds, and
I'm also looking forward to another interesting year of discussion on
assessment topics in Adult Education.

Email me at: marie.cora at hotspurpartners.com