[Assessment 1409] Re: Seeking your discussion topic ideas

Michael Tate mtate at sbctc.edu
Tue Sep 9 13:15:24 EDT 2008

Thanks Bonnie! I was just looking at Stephen's Critical Incident Questionnaire. This 5-question gem could easily be added as a closing activity in most classes to great benefit.

Could Stephen be invited as a guest presenter during some future week when we take up the topic of critical thinking assessment?