[Assessment 1443] Re: New way to teach math

Luffman, Tina, Ellen Tina.Luffman at yc.edu
Wed Oct 22 13:50:56 EDT 2008

Hi Marie and all,

Maureen Hoyt loaded the reading lessons and others onto the AALL website here in Arizona. Here is the direct link to the page where list members can locate these lessons and others that have been recently aligned with Arizona standards.

I hope you are having a great day!

http://az-aall.org/AALL/Pages/Lessons/AZlessons.htm

Tina