[Assessment 1468] Upcoming Discussions on the Assessment List

Marie Cora marie.cora at hotspurpartners.com
Mon Nov 24 12:17:38 EST 2008

Hi everyone,

I hope this email finds you well.

I wanted to give you an update on some guest discussions I've been working
on putting together.

The first will be focused on using data for program improvement and will be
held December 8 through 12. I will have a full announcement ready later
this week for you all.

The other discussion I have started to organize will be focused on
transitions of ABE and ESL students to GED studies, post-secondary education
and/or job training, and assessment methods to measure application and
transfer skills. This discussion will be held February 2 through 6, 2009.
I will have more details on the topic and panel members later in the month
of December.

I am also still working on putting together a couple of other discussions
that were suggested on this List in September and I'll keep you updated on
the progress of these.

In the meantime, please continue to use this Discussion List as one of your
tools for professional development - please share your experiences,
information, and questions here.

Email me at: marie.cora at hotspurpartners.com