[Assessment 1470] Discussion on using data for your program

Marie Cora marie.cora at hotspurpartners.com
Tue Dec 2 20:27:38 EST 2008

Hi everyone,

The announcement for the discussion beginning December 8 on Using Your Data
to Improve Your Program Services can be found at:

http://www.nifl.gov/lincs/discussions/assessment/08data.html

The panelists would like to receive any questions or comments you may have
prior to the opening of the discussion next Monday. Please send your
questions/comments to the Assessment List or to me at
marie.cora at hotspurpartners.com. I will compile your contributions and
forward them to the panelists so that they can respond in advance.

Note that there are a number of resources to review and use before the
discussion begins.

There is one resource - a case study - that is in draft now and will be
posted for your viewing later this week.

Thanks everyone for your interest. I'm looking forward to receiving your
questions/comments and looking forward to the discussion as well.

Email me at: marie.cora at hotspurpartners.com