[Assessment 1472] Reminder: Data Discussion begins Monday!

Marie Cora marie.cora at hotspurpartners.com
Fri Dec 5 08:55:29 EST 2008

Hi all,

Just a reminder that the discussion focused on using data for program
improvement will begin this Monday. I have received a couple of questions
from subscribers so far - please send any comments or questions you may have
now to me at the email address below or to the List and I will forward them
to the panel.

Here is the URL for the full announcement:
http://www.nifl.gov/lincs/discussions/assessment/08data.html

I'm looking forward to the discussion! Have a great weekend!

marie

Email me at: marie.cora at hotspurpartners.com