[Assessment 1472] Using Data: What Made You Start?

Marie Cora marie.cora at hotspurpartners.com
Mon Dec 8 08:46:22 EST 2008

Hi everyone,

Today opens our discussion on using data for program improvement. I would
like to thank our guests Donielle, Vivian, Lori and Cathay for joining us.

I have received a couple questions from people for the panel, and I have a
question myself.

I will post my question here, and then send the other two questions to the
List in separate emails. That way, we can try to keep the discussion
organized by thread.

Full information on this discussion can be found at:
http://www.nifl.gov/lincs/discussions/assessment/08data.html

Thanks and I look forward to this discussion,

Marie

>From Marie: How did you come to understand that paying more attention to

your data would lead to improved practice? In other words, why did you
start studying and using your data in the first place?

Email me at: marie.cora at hotspurpartners.com