[Assessment 1476] Re: Using Data: Where to Start?

Luffman, Tina, Ellen Tina.Luffman at yc.edu
Mon Dec 8 13:19:16 EST 2008

Hi Marie,

I recently went through the Leadership Excellence Academy with Kathi Polis and Lennox McClendon, and we started with various self-assessment options. The academy felt that beginning with assessing the felt needs of the students, teachers, administrators, and stakeholders was a great way to determine what else needed to be done in our program. Then we used these self-assessments to decide what data we needed to review for purposes of program improvement. I am not sure if this is what you were looking for, but this is what came to mind.

Thanks,

Tina