[Assessment 1477] Re: Using Data: Where to Start?

Tinajero, Debbie dptinajero at sc.pima.gov
Mon Dec 8 13:59:06 EST 2008

I agree with this, Tina. Using data for data's sake is not a way to
start. You have to have a specific idea of what you want to know before
you dig in. Ask your staff what their biggest burning question is. If
they have different ideas, prioritize them together and then start
looking for all the different kinds of places where you might find data
to help you find the answer. State database? Your program's data?
Attendance records?

Marie - do you have a quick access source for different kinds of
surveys?

Debbie Tinajero

Pima County Adult Probation LEARN

Tucson, AZ