[Assessment 1479] Re: Using Data: Content and Materials

Melinda Hefner mhefner at cccti.edu
Mon Dec 8 14:21:07 EST 2008

I actually think that the preparation materials were quite good and very well organized. While I haven't had time to look over everything, I am going to try to "catch up" at some point. My only suggestion is that we have even more than the lead time you gave us for this very important discussion. (Please don't think of this as a criticism. You gave us much more lead time than most and your "rollout" of this discussion is top notch.) Thanks for pulling all of this together. I really, really appreciate your taking the lead to help adult literacy practitioners have ongoing conversations about our discipline.

Melinda

Melinda M. Hefner
Director, Literacy Support Services

Basic Skills Department
Caldwell Community College and Technical Institute
2855 Hickory Blvd.
Hudson, North Carolina 28638
Office: 828.726.2245
FAX: 828.726.2266

>>> On 12/8/2008 at 8:54 am, in message <024901c9593c$6f596850$0202a8c0 at LITNOW>, "Marie Cora" <marie.cora at hotspurpartners.com> wrote:

Hi all,

I also have a question for subscribers: what do you think of the content and materials that we put together for this discussion?

They can be found at: http://www.nifl.gov/lincs/discussions/assessment/08data.html

Thanks!! Your thoughts, reactions, and feedback are greatly appreciated!

Email me at: marie.cora at hotspurpartners.com