[Assessment 1483] Re: Using Data: Where to Start?

Cathay Reta cathayreta at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 8 16:29:16 EST 2008

Hello Debbie, Tina and others,

I so agree with you both, and involving instructional staff in deciding what data to collect and review is the best way to get staff buy-in, which we're addressing on another thread of this discussion.  This is a great bridge between the two questions.

Cathay

Cathay O. Reta
Cornerstone Concepts
6670 Southside Drive