[Assessment 1484] Re: Using Data: Content and Materials

David Williams dwilliams52 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 8 16:37:08 EST 2008

Hello All,

I also found the listing of materials related to the content of the discussion on assessment to be very extensive. While I also haven't been able to thoroughly digest all that was provided, I do intend to refer to the materials as we proceed in the discussion and to use this material for references as I continue to pursue the use of assessments and data in our organizational decision process.

Dave Williams
Principal
Beaumont Adult School
Beaumont CA