[Assessment 1486] Re: Using Data: Content and Materials

Marie Cora marie.cora at hotspurpartners.com
Mon Dec 8 18:09:59 EST 2008

Hi Melinda,

Thanks so much for your feedback - and actually, I agree with you: I
realize there are a lot of materials to review and I was disappointed (in
myself) for not having gotten the announcement out about a week sooner.

But I'm glad to hear that the resources there are useful and interesting. I
hope that folks take advantage of them.

marie