[Assessment 1506] Just joining us?

Marie Cora marie.cora at hotspurpartners.com
Thu Dec 11 09:22:06 EST 2008

Hi all,

If you are just now joining us, please visit:
http://www.nifl.gov/lincs/discussions/assessment/08data.html for full
information on our present discussion "Using Your Data to Improve Your
Program Services". Please send your questions and comments to the List now.

You can read the discussion in a couple of ways:

1. join us here in real time to read and/or add your voice to the
conversation;

2. receive the daily posts in digest format so you can read them at the end
of the day (see below for instructions);

3. read the discussion in the Assessment List archives at
http://www.nifl.gov/pipermail/assessment/2008/date.html (you do not need to
be subscribed to read the daily archives)

4. read the discussion transcript once the discussion has closed - I prepare
the transcript in user-friendly format so that it can subsequently be used
in a variety of ways; I will post the transcript on the NIFL website; it
usually takes me a week or two to prepare it.

Any questions!? Please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks,

Marie Cora

Assessment Discussion List Moderator

marie.cora at hotspurpartners.com

Digest Format

This format allows subscribers to receive Discussion List messages "bundled"
into one or two emails per day. The subject line will not be topic-specific,
so any replies to digest format often mean the subject line will need
adjusting before replying. Also, subscribers using digest format do not
receive the information that was posted right away. Because of that, this
option may or may not suit everyone's needs.

>From the Assessment Discussion List page:

Scroll down to Unsubscribe and other options at the bottom and enter your
subscription email address.

This takes you to a page where it asks you if you want to unsubscribe or to
log in using your password. Log in. (There is a button you can click to have
your password emailed to you if you've forgotten it.)

Once you've logged in, scroll down to where it reads "set digest mode".
Click this to "on", then scroll down further and click "submit my changes."

Email me at: marie.cora at hotspurpartners.com