[Assessment 1524] Final day of data discussion

Marie Cora marie.cora at hotspurpartners.com
Fri Dec 12 09:11:26 EST 2008

Good morning, afternoon, and evening to you all.

Today is the last day of our discussion on data. Please send any questions
or comments to the List now.

The discussion has been very interesting this week - I look forward to
reading the conversation that occurs today.

For full information on this discussion, go to:
http://www.nifl.gov/lincs/discussions/assessment/08data.html

Email me at: marie.cora at hotspurpartners.com