[Assessment 1528] Another resource for data discussion

Marie Cora marie.cora at hotspurpartners.com
Fri Dec 12 16:34:51 EST 2008

Hi everyone,

The 'open enrollment' discussion thread made me think that it would be good
to post one of the case studies from Module 1 Data Collection and
Management. You can find it now at:

http://dev.nifl.gov/lincs/discussions/assessment/08data.html (you might need
to refresh the page to see the new info)

Look in the section Review the Model Program Case Studies for Literacy
Volunteers of Massachusetts in Boston.

The case study has a list of the information (data) that they collect in
their program. I hope you find it interesting.

Email me at: marie.cora at hotspurpartners.com