[Assessment 1531] Discussion Thanks!

Marie Cora marie.cora at hotspurpartners.com
Mon Dec 15 12:12:19 EST 2008

Dear Subscribers,

I would like to thank our guests Donielle Cole, Vivian Copsey, Cathay Reta,
and Lori Keefer from last week's discussion on data. I would also like to
thank subscribers who posted their questions and comments. It was an
interesting discussion, I hope that people found it and the resources
helpful. I will send email to the List to let you know when the transcript
has been prepared and posted.

Thanks everyone!

Email me at: marie.cora at hotspurpartners.com