[EnglishLanguage 941] Theater for ESL students

King's Nest nesrey at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 8 17:42:34 EST 2007

Dear Educators,
ETNY Theater Company, in its sixth season, is offering dynamic plays adapted
for ESL students. Starting March 14, 2007, we’ll be presenting
Shakespeare’s “The Merchant of Venice,” “the Magic Barrel,” Benefit
Performance’ and “Idiot’s First”, by Bernard Malamud. Please let me know if
you have any questions.

Cordially,

Barbara Bregstein

Artistic Director