[EnglishLanguage 5307] Re: ISO ESOL adult lit resources for teachingabout the census

Nell Eckersley NellE at lacnyc.org
Mon Feb 1 13:58:42 EST 2010

Hi Hilary,

I'm not sure if this includes what you need but the Census Bureau has
put out a document called Supporting the 2010 Census: A Toolkit for
Reaching Immigrants

http://2010.census.gov/partners/toolkits/toolkits-immigrants.php

"This toolkit is intended as a resource for organizations that serve
immigrants. This document contains details about the specific resources
available to support your efforts in raising awareness of, encouraging
participation in and answering questions about the 2010 Census."

Best,

Nell

Nell Eckersley

ALIES/ASISTS Program Operations Coordinator

email: nelle at lacnyc.org <mailto:nelle at lacnyc.org>

tel: 212.803.3316

fax: 212.785.3685

Moderator,
NIFL Technology and Literacy Discussion List

Connect with LAC: <http://twitter.com/LACNYCnell>
<http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/pages/Literacy-Assistance-Center/896
82432560?ref=sgm>

Connect with me: <http://twitter.com/nelightful>
<http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/home.php?ref=home>

<http://lacnyc.org/support/give.htm>

P please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to

<http://asists.org/>