[LearningDisabilities 559] Re: Resource on ADA - Hearing Impairments/Deafness

Dee Dee Bossart dlbossart at nvdetr.org
Wed Aug 2 19:28:07 EDT 2006

Thanks Jeff, this is a great resource. I am doing a presentation to
employers on Assistive Technology and Accommodations for the workplace.
One of the requests have been resources that employers can access and
use. I will include this site in my presentation. If anyone else has
some great resources that they believe would be helpful for employers
who hire individuals with disabilities or are thinking about it; do not
hesitate to send them to me.

Please be aware, that I am no longer working in Adult Education but
have returned to Vocational Rehabilitation and still working hard to
advocate for and educate others on L.D.

Dee Dee Bossart, M.S.
Rehabilitation Counselor II
775-688-1480
dlbossart at nvdetr.org

>>> "jeff fantine" <fantine at ohio.edu> 8/1/2006 3:18 PM >>>

Oops - forgot the link!

I came across this information:

<http://www.eeoc.gov/facts/deafness.html>

> and thought I'd share.

> Jeffrey A. Fantine

> Director, Center for the Study and Development of Literacy and

Language

> College of Education

> Ohio University

> 338 McCracken Hall