[Numeracy 3] Re: Welcome to the NEW Math and Numeracy List

Lauri Schoneck SchonecL at seminolestate.edu
Tue Jan 19 12:50:11 EST 2010

VERY excited to be a charter member of this new list!! I'm a
math-maniac in sheep's clothing! ;-)

I'd like to start a discussion about ABE level 1 and level 2 math for
non-readers--resources, ideas, best practices, etc...

Thanks so much!!

Lauri "math-maniac" Schoneck

Lauri M. Schoneck, M.Ed
Professor, ABE/GED
Seminole State College of Florida
Sanford, FL

>>> "Denney, Brooke" <denneyb at cowley.edu> 1/19/2010 6:47 AM >>>

Greetings All!

I want to welcome each of you to the New Math and Numeracy List! My
name is Brooke Denney and I am the moderator/facilitator for this
list.
I will be sending out a formal welcome later this week but wanted to
informally welcome everyone that has already signed up. Furthermore,
those of you who have signed up are one of the biggest advocates for
this list. Therefore, if you know someone who this list would benefit
or whose knowledge would benefit the list please encourage them to
sign
up at: http://www.nifl.gov/lincs/discussions/discussions.html and then
clicking on the Math and Numeracy List. Look for my formal greeting
soon and welcome!

Brooke Denney

Please Note:
Due to Florida's very broad public records law, most written communications to or from College employees regarding College business are public records, available to the public and media upon request. Therefore, this e-mail communication may be subject to public disclosure.