[Numeracy 8] Re: Welcome to the NEW Math and Numeracy List

Susan Kidd SKidd at sbctc.edu
Wed Jan 20 12:46:41 EST 2010

I am a faculty development coordinator in Washington State - one of three, and the lead in numeracy. I've been eagerly awaiting this list and am also happy to be a charter member. I'm currently working on several initiatives around transitioning ABE math students.

Susan

Susan Kidd
Program Integration and Faculty Development Coordinator
State Board for Community & Technical Colleges
office phone: 509-682-6968
skidd at sbctc.edu

>>> "Denney, Brooke" <denneyb at cowley.edu> 1/19/2010 6:47 AM >>>

Greetings All!

I want to welcome each of you to the New Math and Numeracy List! My
name is Brooke Denney and I am the moderator/facilitator for this
list.
I will be sending out a formal welcome later this week but wanted to
informally welcome everyone that has already signed up. Furthermore,
those of you who have signed up are one of the biggest advocates for
this list. Therefore, if you know someone who this list would benefit
or whose knowledge would benefit the list please encourage them to
sign
up at: http://www.nifl.gov/lincs/discussions/discussions.html and then
clicking on the Math and Numeracy List. Look for my formal greeting
soon and welcome!

Brooke Denney

Please Note:
Due to Florida's very broad public records law, most written communications to or from College employees regarding College business are public records, available to the public and media upon request. Therefore, this e-mail communication may be subject to public disclosure.

Numeracy at nifl.gov