[Numeracy 9] Re: Welcome to the NEW Math and Numeracy List

Rodriguez, Kendra Kendra.Rodriguez at cccs.edu
Wed Jan 20 15:06:29 EST 2010

I am Kendra Rodriguez, Project Manager for the Colorado Success
UNlimited (SUN) ready-for-college initiative. I'm looking forward to
this discussion and am hoping for suggestions for math
curriculum/resources specifically designed for adult students
transitioning into post-secondary education. The students in our
transition programs have completed their GED or are high school
graduates and typically enter the program at the math 030 or 060
developmental education level (based on ACCUPLACER assessments).

Kendra

Kendra Rodriguez
Project Manager, Colorado SUN
Colorado Success UNlimited Initiative
Colorado Community College System Foundation
9101 E. Lowry Boulevard, Denver, Colorado 80230
720-858-2787 (office), 303-620-4094 (fax)
http://www.cccs.edu/Foundation/SUN.html