[Numeracy 14] Re: Welcome to the Math and Numeracy Discussion List

Carla Schoentag carla.schoentag at bc3.edu
Thu Jan 21 08:39:40 EST 2010

Hello!

My name is Carla Schoentag. I have been working full time as the Transitions Coordinator for Adult Literacy at Butler County Community College for two years. I have a B.S. in Mathematics Education and have taught part-time credit and noncredit classes ranging from basic mathematics to calculus. The main thing that I bring to the table is that I know the skills that students need to be prepared to take credit bearing classes. The main things that I would like to get from this group is more creative ideas on presenting topics & research that is happening in numeracy.