[Numeracy 15] Introduction

Nance Munderloh nance.munderloh at colbycc.edu
Thu Jan 21 09:07:33 EST 2010

Hello Hostess Brooke and Numeracy Fans! My name is Nance Munderloh and I am
the director of an adult education program and an adjunct math instructor.
I am a math junky and love to watch the "haters" come around, see the logic
and become fans, the ah ha moments spur me on. I am always interested in new
information, ideas, activities and research. I am looking forward to
discussion.