[Numeracy 33] Introduction and multiplication tables

Michael Gyori tesolmichael at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 22 12:05:00 EST 2010

Greetings everyone,

My name is Michael Gyori.  I am primarily a second language educator and have a private language school in Hawaii.  A considerable part of my work entails preparing  my ESL students for the GED test.

I share Anita's challenge with helping a very few of my students master the multiplication tables.  In fact, this may be the single greatest hurdle I encounter in teaching math to these learners, even if not an insurmountable one.

I'd appreciate hearing from others especially in this regard.

Thanks,