[Numeracy 38] Re: Hello

anita at gplc.org anita at gplc.org
Fri Jan 22 13:04:49 EST 2010

I find that the calculator part of the test is hard for many of my
students. They miss more questions on that part than on the
non-calculator part. I don't know if it is the type of questions on that
section or what the problem is. Some of them would rather calculate
all their answers by hand. I tell them it takes too long and they may not
finish that section. We work with calculator skills but I don't have
enough calculators for all my students on some days

.