[Numeracy 50] Re: Hello

Mary Corso akamarilynmary at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 14:51:38 EST 2010

Hello Kathryn, I also work in a correctional setting where you teach to the
needs of the student even though it may not be the teachers forte. I too
would like to learn some strategies in teaching basic math that would reduce
stress levels in learners as well as myself. I believe that there is a math
learner in all of us! Mary