[Numeracy 83] SABES Math Bulletin

Dianna Baycich dbaycich at literacy.kent.edu
Wed Jan 27 14:25:09 EST 2010

The December 2009 issue of the SABES Math Bulletin is now available at
www.sabes.org . Beginning with this issue, the Math Bulletin has expanded
its focus. It now includes classroom-related materials in addition to its
usual exploration of current research and reports. This issue features
articles on questioning, algebraic reasoning, and a comparison of the GED
and ACCUPLACER exams.

The SABES Math Bulletin is a publication of the System for Adult Basic
Education Support (SABES), and is funded by the Massachusetts Department of
Elementary and Secondary Education. The Math Bulletin mission is to make
math research and best mathematics classroom practices accessible to ABE
practitioners.

Dianna Baycich
Ohio Literacy Resource Center
Research 1 - 1100 Summit Street,
P.O. Box 5190
Kent State University
Kent, OH 44242-0001
330.672.7841 330.672.4841 (fax)

"So please, oh PLEASE, we beg, we pray/Go throw your TV set away/And in its
place you can install/A lovely bookshelf on the wall."
- Roald Dahl